Submitted by admin on Thu, 2017-01-26 15:08
Reports to: CFO Skanem in direct line and locally to Geschäftsführer/Site Manager of Skanem WillichJob Objective:Provide leadership and coordination of Skanem Willich’s financial planning, debt financing, and budget management functions. Ensure company accounting procedures conform to generally accepted German and Skanem group specific accounting principles. Ensure reporting to site Management of Skanem Willich and Skanem Group according to agreed format and guidelines.PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES- Support the growth of Skanem in Germany- Direct and coordinate company financial planning, budget management & year end accounts.- Recommend benchmarks for measuring the financial and operating performance of divisions and departments.- Monitor and analyze monthly operating results against targets and previous years.- Provide Skanem Group and local management with monthly KPI/status reports & management accounts- Oversee daily operations of the finance department.- Manage the preparation of financial outlooks and financial forecasts.- Prepare financial analysis for expansion, contract negotiations and investment decisions.- Ensure compliance with local, state, and federal budgetary reporting requirements.- Establish and implement short- and long-range departmental goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures within given guidelines.- Direct financial audits and provide recommendations for procedural improvements.- Analyse cash flow, cost control, working capital and expenses to guide the business- Oversee pre-cost calculation during tender process, and manage post-calculation analysis together with sales and production- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes (Skanem Code of Conduct) and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team- Leadership responsibility for about x finance/admin staff: Recruit, hire and retain qualified staff, lead them according to Skanem Leadership Principles, and make sure their performance is managed and kept track ofRelationships and Roles:- Active member of Skanem Willich Management Team- Part of the Finance Function in Skanem Europe- Communicate effectively with the Operations & Sales informing and updating them regularly to support that production and customer objectives are met- Manage the finance team- Demonstrates ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees- Support Skanem Willich Board meetings & group reviews with preparing documentations and minutes- Liaise with Skanem Group controller for financial reporting and control and contribute to utilization of best practices in the group.
Job Skills and Experience:
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- A Masters Degree in Finance or Accounting and CA (Chartered accountant)
- 5 – 10 years of experience in a senior-level finance or accounting position, of which 3 + years in similar position.
- Ability to analyse financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections. Working knowledge of short and long term budgeting and forecasting, rolling budgets, and product-line profitability analysis.
- Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight timeframes.
- Experience from manufacturing industry is preferred.
- Experience from an international company is preferred.
- Excellent English both written and verbal is required
- Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule
Tuesday, February 28, 2017 - 15:00
Location Block Name: