Submitted by admin on Fri, 2017-05-05 10:14
We are looking for a Key Acount Manager who will be responsible for the development and performance of national sales activities in Gothenburg area in order to significantly enhance Skanem’s market position. Responsibilities
- Develop a business plan and customer development strategy for Skanem in Gothenburg area together with National Sales Team in a way that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability target
- Identify, arrange and develop customer relationships and service long term partnerships with these accounts
- Act as first point of contact for a specific set of customers and address and respond to any questions regarding the business units’ products
- Arrange appointments and meet with these customers, maintaining relationships, negotiating, closing deals and ensuring polished delivery of sales presentations to customers and potentials
- Review market analyses to determine customer needs, price schedules and discount rates
- Represent the company by attending trade association meetings and events including exhibitions, customer/supplier events and other networking opportunities
- Assist customer service and provide support regarding your portfolio.
- Prepare periodic sales reports illustrating sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion to EVP National Sales / National Sales Manager.
- Systematically gather information about the competitive landscape in cooperation with marketingControl expenses to meet budget guidelines
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes (Skanem Code of Conduct) and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
Job Skills and Experience:
Relationships and Roles
- Support to and from internal sales in Europe;
- Poland / Germany / UK / Denmark / Norway and other countries
- When or if needed
- Demonstrate ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees (Customer Service, Production & Finance in particular).
- Bachelor or equivalent education in Marketing or Business Admin.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in senior sales/business development roles with a solid track record of profitable growth
- Experience in a multi-national company is a benefit
- Experience from other industry where labels are used as a product decoration will also be considered as relevant.
- Considerable experience with packaging and/or labels/printing business
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Willingness to travel and work in a global team of professionals
- Understand doing business with Fast Moving Consumer Goods Companies
Sunday, May 21, 2017 - 10:00
Location Block Name: